quinta-feira, 29 de março de 2007

mentes brilhantes



(Ben Harper & Eddie Vedder, 'Indifference' Live @ Madison Square Garden)

will light the match this mornin', so I won't be alone | Oh, watch as she lies silent, for soon night will be gone | I will stand arms outstretched, pretend I'm free to roam | Oh, I will make my way, through one more day in hell | I will hold the candle till it burns up my arm | Oh, I'll keep takin' punches until their will grows tired | I will stare the sun down until my eyes go blind | But, I won't change direction, and I won't change my mind | How much difference does it make | Oh, how much difference does it make | I'll swallow poison, until I grow immune | I will scream my lungs out till it fills this room | How much difference does it make | Oh, how much difference does it make | Oh, how much difference does it make | Oh, how much difference does it make

Sem comentários: